Access and use of this website, together with the sale and the purchase of products from the site, are governed by the terms and conditions set out below.
By using the website, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, you may choose not to use this site or contact us to ask for further information. A contract between Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd and the customer will exist once an order has been accepted, processed, dispatched and received.
This site is owned by Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd which is a private limited company, registered in England (company no. 00152186) with its registered office at John Montagu Building, Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7ZN.
General Terms & Conditions
Maritime Museum E-ticket Terms & Conditions
Annual Parking Pass E-ticket Terms & Conditions
River Cruise Conditions of Carriage
Conditions of website use
General Terms & Conditions of Sale
All prices include VAT and are subject to change up to the point of purchase.
Tickets remain the property of Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd.
3. Refunds / Resale
Buckler's Hard Maritime Museum, River Cruise and Annual Parking Pass tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded once purchased. They are not for resale by the end user, are non-refundable and have no cash value. Replacements for lost tickets will not be issued and there will be no refunds for unused tickets.
4. Online User Account
You will be prompted to create an account when purchasing tickets via the website. We collect certain personal information from you during the purchase process (for example your name, email address, payment address and details). All such information is held on secure servers. Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation, and will treat all your personal information as fully confidential. Under the terms of the data protection act, you may request for your account to be closed and your record removed at any time by emailing email@example.com.
5. Payment Processing
We use Sagepay as our external payment provider for online transactions at bucklershard.co.uk. We require the billing address of the payment card you use so that we can pass this to Sagepay, who check the address against the cardholder's details for security purposes. We don't store the payment card details on our server. Sagepay requires that you provide your payment card details to process the transaction. This is done on a secure Sagepay server and data passing between bucklershard.co.uk servers and Sagepay are encrypted using 128bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
6. Marketing permission
When you purchase online at bucklershard.co.uk you will be given the option to receive information from Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd by email about news, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line, by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of a promotional email, or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Access to Buckler's Hard and River Cruise
The management reserve the right, in combination with any other statements or directives which may be displayed at the complex, to:
- Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the site.
- Request the ticket holder to leave the site and take appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cancel, curtail, abandon the event or close the complex for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever other than, at the management's discretion a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
Members of the general public visiting Buckler's Hard village may be photographed or filmed. These images (moving and still) will be used for promotional and commercial purposes and therefore may appear in our and other printed publications, in the media, on video, on websites or social media or all of the above. They may also be used by third parties promoting the Buckler's Hard attractions on our behalf. Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd will not be liable for making any payment or consideration for the use of such imagery or film footage to individuals included in these images. If you do not wish to be photographed and the images to be used for the purposes previously stated, you must make this clear in advance or immediately on arrival at the attraction to a member of the Buckler's Hard Team.
Whilst Buckler's Hard welcomes visitors to take their own still images and film whilst at the attraction and associated car parking and other related parkland and grounds, these should be for personal use only and not for commercial resale without the prior consent of Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd. All commercial photography requests must be emailed to email@example.com prior to attending the attraction.
The use of unmanned aerial vehicles or drones by visitors for film and photography purposes whilst on the Buckler's Hard attraction, car parking and other related parkland and grounds is strictly prohibited.
Buckler's Hard Maritime Museum E-ticket Terms & Conditions
1. The Maritime Museum e-tickets are sent out as one e-ticket per order to your email address for you to print and bring along with you. If you are unable to print your ticket, you may present it via a smartphone. Please be aware that due to our rural location, phone signal can be variable. We recommend taking a screen shot of your e-ticket before arrival.
2. An e-ticket allows one-day entry to the attraction and is valid for one year from the valid from date. The on the day e-ticket is valid from the day of purchase. The advance e-ticket is valid from the day after purchase.
3. When a family ticket is presented, all members of the group must enter at the same time.
4. Tickets not used by the expiry date shown will not be extended or replaced under any circumstances.
5. Please note: e-tickets will be scanned and validated on arrival at Buckler's Hard. Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd reserves the right to charge the original purchaser for any duplicate e-tickets used to fraudulently gain entry to the attraction.
BUCKLER'S HARD Annual Parking Pass E-TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Annual Parking Pass e-tickets are sent out as one e-ticket per order to your email address.
2. You must present this e-ticket upon arrival at Buckler's Hard, where it will be exchanged for an Annual Parking Pass card and car window sticker.
3. Holders of the Buckler’s Hard Annual Parking Pass are entitled to receive 25% off entry to Buckler’s Hard Maritime Museum for up to 5 people.
4. Holders are entitled to free parking for one car as many times as they like within the period of one year from the day of purchase, up to and including the valid until date on their card, subject to the following rules and regulations:
- The Annual Parking Pass is non transferable and valid for one year from the day of purchase during normal opening hours.
- When parking at Buckler's Hard, holders of the pass must show their Annual Parking Pass card upon arrival and display their car window sticker.
- When visiting the Buckler's Hard Maritime Museum, holders of the pass must show their Annual Parking Pass card and provide signed valid proof of their identity. Such valid proof will be deemed to be a valid credit or debit card, drivers licence (provisional or full), passport or other means as notified from time to time. You will also be requested to counter-sign your name as appropriate.
- Buckler’s Hard reserve the right to refuse admission and retain the card if the signature on the pass is not deemed to match that of the person signing in on the return visit.
- The holder and the holder’s party may on occasion be required to be hand-stamped before entry to validate your returning status.
- If the holder’s pass is lost, a duplicate can be provided at a cost of £5. Please contact us on 01590 616203 for further information. Buckler’s Hard require seven full working days notice for production of duplicate passes which will be valid until the date matching that on the original Pass.
River Cruise - Conditions of Carriage
1. BEAULIEU RIVER CRUISES
Blue Funnel will operate the Beaulieu River Cruise from Buckler's Hard from Monday 17 May to Sunday 31 October 2021 inclusive. Normally six cruises are offered each day, with the first starting no later than 11:00. Times agreed for 2021 are 11:00, 11:45, 12:45, 13:30, 14:15, 15:00, 15:45 and 16:30. A review on the weather will take place if further weekend cruises are thought to be viable. Commentary on the cruises is agreed upon and approved by BEL and Blue Funnel Cruises Ltd. BEL has the ultimate say on the commentary script.
Blue Funnel Cruises Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury to passengers or their apparel or baggage, while travelling to and from our vessels.
(Subject to Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.)
2. ROUTE VARIATION
Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure that vessels run to the scheduled timetable, circumstances may prevail which prevent punctuality and, at all times, the vessel will remain under complete control of the Master; the trip being varied if, in his sole opinion, this should be desirable for weather or any other cause beyond our control; the customer having no claim against Blue Funnel in the event of such deviation or variation.
2021 prices are Adult £7.00, Senior £6.50, Child £5.00, Family £20.00 (2 Adults and up to 3 Children, or 1 Adult and up to 4 Children). Tickets should be purchased onboard from the operator.
Reservations for the daily scheduled cruises are not available, except group bookings, and then by prior arrangement with Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd (BEL).
In the event of a cancellation of cruise due to any circumstances beyond our control (bad weather, mechanical failure, etc) we shall only be liable to refund cruise charges paid by the customer, if they have already been paid in advance.
7. MINIMUM NUMBERS
An equivalent of 4 Adults/Seniors is required for a cruise to operate.
7. WHEELCHAIR POLICY
We welcome disabled customers on board our vessels but for safe access a degree of mobility is needed by everyone. Due to the jetty and vessel design, adults who use wheelchairs must be able to walk (assisted if necessary) for a few steps for access at boarding gates, and egress during an emergency evacuation. Crew can assist but are not permitted to lift occupied wheelchairs. Each wheelchair must be accompanied by an attendant to assist the disabled person in the event of an emergency on board. We regret that both manual and electrically propelled wheelchairs will not be carried due to difficulties that might arise in the event of an emergency requiring evacuation from the vessel.
Any complaints in respect of the services supplied must be made during or before the end of the cruise to the Master, and in writing to our office within 7 days.
Conditions of Website Use
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material in this site, including photographs and graphical images, is owned by Beaulieu Enterprises Limited or an associated entity. You are permitted to print or download extracts from this site on the following basis :
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and non commercial or personal use only; any copies of these pages saved to CD or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents or related graphics on this site are modified in any way.
- No graphics on this site are used separately from accompanying text.
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other web site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system without prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, we shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of or inability to use this site, or any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such information.
We accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided 'as is' with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided therein.
By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.