Buckler’s Hard, part of Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd, is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to ensuring it meets its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) 2018 and the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
WHO ARE WE?
The following policy is issued by Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd referred to as “BEL”. BEL is a private limited company, registered in England (company no. 00152186) with its registered office at John Montagu Building, Beaulieu, Hampshire, SO42 7ZN.
For the purpose of the GDPR 2018, the data controller is BEL and our data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
IT Operations Manager, John Montagu Building, Beaulieu, Hampshire, SO42 7ZN
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- Identity Data includes title, first name, last name, and username.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes your internet protocol (IP) address. We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. Your IP address may also be used to diagnose problems with our server, monitor visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve our site further. We may also analyse which marketing activity led you to our website and resulting actions.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
WHERE DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We may collect and process personal data from you as follows:
- Directly from yourself when you complete a form, use our website, use our onsite Wi-Fi, or send us correspondence by email, letter or telephone. This includes data when you:
o Purchase tickets for the attraction and river cruise
o Create an account on our website
o Subscribe to our marketing
o Enter a competition
o Participate in a survey
o Provide feedback on a service or experience
- CCTV. We operate a number of CCTV cameras across our premises.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will use your data in the following ways:
- To meet our contractual obligations to you when you purchase Buckler’s Hard attraction or river cruise tickets either online or in person. This includes communicating with you about your purchase both before and after your visit.
- To update you on any products or events linked to (or similar to) your past purchases, as well as products or events you have expressed an interest in.
- To send, with your consent, marketing communications regarding Buckler’s Hard products and services. See further information below.
- To notify you of the results of any competitions you have entered with us.
- To keep records for accounting purposes and to process Gift Aid claims.
- To carry out market research after your visit.
- To respond to any correspondence you send to us.
- To communicate with media in relation to our PR processes.
We will only send you marketing communications with your consent, requested at the point of providing your data, and based on your preferences and interests. You may update your preferences or unsubscribe by following the links on any marketing message sent to you or emailing email@example.com at any time.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH, AND WHY?
Please be assured that we will never sell your data to third party organisations. The nature of our business means that we work with carefully selected suppliers for services required to facilitate online purchases and the provision of our river cruise. We may need to share your personal data with these third parties in relation to fulfilling our contractual obligations to you. They are obliged to keep your details securely and to only use them in relation to the service they provide to us. When they no longer need the data for the service, they will dispose of the details.
|Third party service provider
|Blue Funnel Cruises
||Fulfilment of river cruise bookings
||Encrypted processing of online transaction payments
||Website support provider
|Taylor Made Computer Solutions
||IT Infrastructure support provider
||Accounts system software support
||Secure emails and newsletter broadcast platform
|AMS Media Group
||Media buying agency
||CCTV monitoring and security services
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We understand the concerns you may have about giving your personal details over the internet so we are rigorous about our security procedures. We use up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information including the encryption of payment details using SSL technology. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our websites.
Please be aware however that the internet is not a 100% secure medium of communication. We cannot therefore guarantee the security of any information you input on the website or send to us on the internet.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
HOW LONG DO WE HOLD YOUR DATA?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Under the data protection laws, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of them in relation to the personal data we hold about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the IT Operations Manager, Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd, John Montagu Building, Beaulieu, Hampshire, SO42 7ZN.
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – where relevant you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
CONCERNS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding our data processing approach in relation to your own personal data, please contact email@example.com in the first instance. Your communication will be acknowledged and then responded to within 1 month.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome you can raise your concern with the Information Commissioner’s Office. For information on how to contact them, visit www.ico.org.uk/concerns
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We keep our data protection notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated in May 2018. We may revise this policy at any time.