We appreciate how important it is for you to feel safe during your visit to Buckler's Hard, so we have developed a Visitor Safety Promise to explain the steps we are taking to keep you safe during your day out.
'We're Good to Go'
Our Covid-19 safety measures have been evaluated by Visit Britain and we are proud to hold the 'We're Good to Go' industry standard.
WE WILL ...
- Welcome you with a warm hello and smile, albeit from a safe distance.
- Provide social distancing reminders around the site to help you stay 2 metres from others.
- Have friendly members of staff onsite to monitor visitor activity.
- Provide hand sanitisation stations to help you keep your hands clean.
- Provide face coverings and gloves for close proximity visitor facing staff, to protect you.
- Operate a cashless system.
- Regularly monitor and clean our lavatories and shared spaces.
WE ASK YOU TO ...
- Save your visit for another day if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19.
- Follow the Government guidance and only visit as a maximum group of 6, or two households and minimise distance travelled.
- Read safety instructions on arrival and during your visit carefully.
- Keep the recommended two metre distance from other visitors.
- Use our hand sanitising stations to keep your hands clean.
- Catch any coughs and sneezes in a tissue or into the crook of your elbow.
- Wear a face covering when entering all of our indoor spaces in accordance with Government guidance.
- Be patient if you have to queue for our facilities.
- Have a great day out!
Whilst we have taken all reasonable care to follow Government COVID-19 safety guidelines, visitors enter at their own risk.
If you have questions about visiting Buckler's Hard, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.