Even with the relaxation of the Government advised Covid-safety restrictions, we still think it is important to keep you and our staff safe during your visit to Buckler's Hard, so we have adapted our Visitor Safety Promise to reflect the measures we’ll continue to take whilst we live with Covid-19.
'We're Good to Go'
Our Covid-19 safety measures have been evaluated by Visit Britain and we are proud to hold the 'We're Good to Go' industry standard.
WE WILL ...
- Welcome you with a warm hello and smile, albeit from a safe distance.
- Have friendly members of staff onsite to monitor visitor activity.
- Provide hand sanitisation stations to help you keep your hands clean.
- Regularly monitor and clean our lavatories and shared spaces.
WE ASK YOU TO ...
- Save your visit for another day if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19.
- Consider following Government advice and wearing a mask in our indoor spaces.
- Please be respectful of other people's space whilst visiting.
- Use our hand sanitising stations to keep your hands clean.
- Be patient if you have to queue for our facilities.
- Have a great day out!
Whilst we have taken all reasonable care to follow Government COVID-19 safety guidelines, visitors enter at their own risk.
If you have questions about visiting Buckler's Hard, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.